Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Demi Lovato Opens Up About Past Drug Use on "Access Hollywood"

Demi Lovato Opens Up About Past Drug Use on "Access Hollywood"

Opening up about a very personal issue, Demi Lovato spoke about her past cocaine addiction on Tuesday's (December 10) edition of "Access Hollywood Live."

Currently promoting her memoir "Staying Strong 365 Days a Year," the "Give Your Heart a Break" songstress admitted that she could not go more than 30 minutes without the drug, even smuggling it on to airplanes.

Demi told host Kit Hoover, "I would smuggle it basically and just wait until everyone in first class would go to sleep and I would do it right there. I’d sneak to the bathroom and I’d do it.”

She continued, “I was going to the airport and I had a Sprite bottle just filled with vodka and it was just nine in the morning and I was throwing up in the car and this was just to get on a plane to go back to L.A. to the sober living house that I was staying at. I had all the help in the world, but I didn’t want it."

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment