Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Jane Lynch to Join Carson Daly for NBC's New Year's Eve

Jane Lynch to Join Carson Daly for NBC's New Year's Eve

Nabbing a coveted new gig that could last for years to come, Jane Lynch will co-host NBC's New Year's Eve show this year.

The "Glee" star will join Carson Daly in frigid Times Square, who's been hosting already for nearly a decade.

Speaking about the opportunity at the TrevorLive benefit, the 53-year-old actress shared, "I'll be in the mix of it. I'm going to be freezing my butt off like everybody else. They say it's a real experience so I'm looking forward to doing it."

Giving a warning to her competitors, she joked, "I'm going to be calling Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper over all the time. We're going to have a friendly war going on."

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment