Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Lady Gaga: From Christmas Tree to Dreadlock Diva

Lady Gaga: From Christmas Tree to Dreadlock Diva

Trying out yet another new hairdo, Lady Gaga showed off some massive blonde dreadlocks as she emerged from her London hotel this morning (December 9).

The always-interesting “Edge of Glory” singer teamed her unusual coif with a vintage gold dress and sky-high black platform shoes as she headed off to her busy day.

Meanwhile, the Mother Monster stepped out of her London hotel last night donning a red romper and a elaborate Christmas tree coif, embellished with an assortment of ornaments.

Gaga recently confessed to Alan Carr that she loves the way marijuana helps her to forget about the pressures of her high-profile life.

“The thing that I fell in love with about it is that I completely forget that I'm famous. I totally forget about it all. I take a puff and I'm me when I was 17 again in my white gogo boots looking for a job and there's something quite creative and liberating about that.”

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment