Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Miley Cyrus Looks Back on VMAs: It "Opened So Many Doors for Me"

Miley Cyrus Looks Back on VMAs: It "Opened So Many Doors for Me"

Her performance at this year's MTV VMAs was one of the most talked-about events of the year, and Miley Cyrus looks back with fondness on the incident that changed her life.

In a backstage interview during Power 96.1's Jingle Ball on Wednesday (December 11), the "Wrecking Ball" singer shared, "Everyone else's, I think, biggest moment of me was the VMAs. That was probably my biggest moment, too. I was pretty stoked to perform there."

As for a repeat, the 21-year-old pop star laughs, "I doubt they're ever gonna ask me back. But just kidding...I don't know."

Pleased as punch with the twerkfest, Miley says, "It kind of just opened so many doors for me to be like, alright, I already pissed you off as much as I possibly can. So, now I can kind of just be freer and kind of do whatever it is that we want to do."

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment