Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Ke$ha Jets Out of LAX

Ke$ha Jets Out of LAX

Gearing up for an outbound flight, Ke$ ha arrived at Los Angeles’ LAX International Airport on Tuesday afternoon (November 26).

The “Timber” songstress donned a bandana over her face and a matching outfit covered in eyeball prints as she scurried past some shutterbugs and hopped on a plane.

In the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, Ke$ ha discusses her love for “Eastbound and Down” character Kenny Powers and laments the end of the series.

She writes, “I am obsessed with Kenny Powers. He's the all-American hillbilly white-trash hero, and I relate to him on a really deep level. There's this one episode of Eastbound & Down where he comes running onto a baseball field in Mexico with an American flag tied around his neck, j***ing off to the crowd with fireworks going off. It reminded me so much of myself that it scared me. And made me proud, at the same time.”

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment