Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Lady Gaga Gushes About Boyfriend Taylor Kinney on "Ellen"

Lady Gaga Gushes About Boyfriend Taylor Kinney on "Ellen"

Making a smiley appearance on the " Ellen DeGeneres Show," pop superstar Lady Gaga discussed her new album ARTPOP, and connection between her and boyfriend, Taylor Kinney.

The 27-year-old gushed about Kinney, discussing their first magical moment together on the set of the “You and I” music video. "We were in the middle of this scene," she said. "And I remember that he kissed me, and it wasn’t scripted for him to kiss me, and I was sort of like um, you know, was that real or was that fake?"

The "Applause singer continued, telling Ellen, "And he didn’t really say anything and that was fine by me and we kept filming."

Gaga concluded, saying, “And you know, at the end of the day, he’s my best friend, and having your lover be your best friend. I mean, it’s the best thing ever. It’s the best thing I can say about it.”

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment