Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Megan Fox Talks Second Pregnancy: "It's Been A Lot Easier"

Megan Fox Talks Second Pregnancy: "It's Been A Lot Easier"

Checking up on their pearly whites, Megan Fox and her hubby Brian Austin Green took a family visit to the dentist in Beverly Hills, CA on Tuesday (November 26).

Looking casually beautiful, the soon-to-be mom of two sported studded winter boots, black leggings and a green jacket while her main squeeze carried their son Noah.

Speaking of Fox's second pregnancy, the "Transformers" star talked to E! News about the smooth sailing this recent time around.

"For the most part, I would say it's been a lot easier," the 27-year-old said. "I think that could have a lot to do with the fact that I already have a baby, so I'm so distracted taking care of him, that I don't really have time to sit and lament on the fact that I'm pregnant or indulge my pregnancy."

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment