Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Sandra Bullock Pokes Fun at George Clooney's Drunk Dial Comments in EW

Sandra Bullock Pokes Fun at George Clooney's Drunk Dial Comments in EW

She's had another successful year, and now Sandra Bullock receives honors from Entertainment Weekly fronting its 2013 Entertainers of the Year issue.

While striking a pose for the cover, the 49-year-old actress opened up about life as a single mom and even revealed her thoughts about drunk dialing her "Gravity" co-star George Clooney.

A few highlights of Miss Bullock's interview are as follows. For more,be sure to pay a visit to Entertainment Weekly!

On her phone calls to George:
"I'm so embarrassed for him. It's a booty call. But he wants the commitment and then marriage and I'm like, 'Dude, I don't have the time.' He's all, 'But I'm not a one-night stand kind of guy. Well, then, I can't. Drunk dialing is what it is, George. I just need an hour of your time."

On her life philosophy:
"When people are like, 'Life is good,' I go, 'No life is a series of disastrous moments, painful moments, unexpected moments, and things that will break your heart. And in between those moments, that's when you savor, savor, savor."

On her thoughts on being single:
"You know what, if it should come along, great. But I feel like I'm not missing anything yet. Maybe one day I will. But my son is three, which is amazing age. Four is an even better age. So if something happens, great, but if not, I've got plenty to do."

On her plans to adopt more children:
"I'm open to whatever comes our way. I know that sounds vague, but I'm luck with what I have and I'm so in love with our life and our routine and how simple and how massive it is. But whatever comes along."

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment