Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Angelina Jolie: Saturday in Sydney with the Twins

Angelina Jolie: Saturday in Sydney with the Twins

Taking time out for fun on the weekend, Angelina Jolie took her twins out in Rose Bay in Sydney, Australia on Saturday (November 23).

The "Tomb Raider" star wore a sleeveless top and long black skirt as she brought Knox and Vivienne to the Red Rocket Toy Store, followed by gelato at Grandfather's Moustache Restaurant.

Last weekend, the 38-year-old working mom was back in the States to accept a special honor at the Governors Awards.

Presented with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award, Angelina thanked her mother, sharing, "Above all, she was very clear that nothing would mean anything if I didn't live a life of use to others. And I didn't know what that meant for a long time. It was only when I began to travel and look and live beyond my home that I understand my responsibility to others."

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment