Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Ellen DeGeneres Takes to the Streets For First Oscars Promo

Ellen DeGeneres Takes to the Streets For First Oscars Promo

Hitting the streets for the first Oscars promo, Ellen DeGeneres danced on down the streets in a tuxedo with an infinitely growing swarm of extras!

Strutting her stuff to "The Walker" by Fitz and The Tantrums, the 55-year-old was center stage in the video, which was directed by Bridesmaids mastermind Paul Feig.

Choreographed by Stephen "tWitch" Boss, Ellen said, "I had the best time making this. I love Paul, I love tWitch, I love Fitz and I like most of the Tantrums."

The trailer runs across the nation, beginning on January 3rd, and Oscars go live March 2nd on ABC. Prepare to be amazed!

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment