Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Zoe Saldana in Lucky February 2014: My Whole Life I’ve Been Obsessed With Breasts

Zoe Saldana in Lucky February 2014: My Whole Life I’ve Been Obsessed With Breasts

Taking time away from the production of her upcoming animated flick "The Book of Life," Zoe Saldana garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the February 2014 issue of Lucky magazine.

During her Q&A session with the publication, the "Star Trek" beauty dished about everything from her body image to her independent personality.

Highlights from Miss Saldana's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Lucky!

On her breast obsession:
“You always want what you don’t have. My whole life I’ve been obsessed with breasts. I love them. I don’t like fake things, but I wouldn’t mind buying myself a pair before I die. A man likes a woman as she is. You know when you meet a real man from the way he talks about a woman. You just go, ‘Wow, you’re a man.’”

On her clothing:
“I like looking strong. I don’t need someone to open the door for me. I can open a jar! For some reason, dressing very delicately brings out a fragility that compels people to help you and, I don’t like it.”

On her fashion criticism:
“I can give two sh**s about somebody thought I looked like. At the moment I conceived wearing an outfit, I had a thousand reasons. And now that it’s done, and I’m getting feedback that it’s not positive, I’m going to regret it? I take responsibility for my actions, whether the outcome is positive or negative.”

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment