Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Miley Cyrus Slips the Nip in "Adore You" Preview

Miley Cyrus Slips the Nip in "Adore You" Preview

Giving fans a weekend treat, Miley Cyrus shared a quick preview of her music video for “Adore You” via her Instagram this afternoon (December 20).

In the 15-second teaser, the “Wrecking Ball” singer rocks a barely there bra, while her single blasts in the background. There’s even a nip slip at the end.

Despite the recent revealing selfies and the video, Miley made a promise during her "10 Most Fascinating People" interview with Barbara Walter that she would wear more clothing in 2014.

"I don't always want to be naked," the 21-year-old singer stated. "Once I came out on stage... I was in a full Marc Jacobs dress, I was completely covered, and they wrote, 'Miley is boring. She doesn't get naked and she's boring.' So no matter what I do, I'm either boring or I'm a sl*t."

"2014's gonna be a whole ‘nother year. I'm gonna work on my acoustic record, I'm gonna go on tour- clothes on, too! You will be be happy," Cyrus reassured Barbara. "I'll invite you to my first show in New York and you will be happy to know I have clothes on. I don't know how much, but I will have on clothes!"

Miley continues to prep for her upcoming tour with Icona Pop and Sky Ferreira, which kicks off in Vancouver on February 14th (Valentine's Day).



Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment