Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Simon Cowell Confirms Demi Lovato’s “X Factor” Departure

Simon Cowell Confirms Demi Lovato’s “X Factor” Departure

He’s always a few steps ahead of the game, so it was no surprise to Simon Cowell when Demi Lovato announced she wouldn’t be back for a third season of “The X Factor.”

The snarky music mogul confirmed Lovato’s exit from his program, telling The Hollywood Reporter, “I always knew she wasn’t coming back because she’s touring, so I knew that.”

Demi added, “I started the show being a singer and a musician, and so I'm going to go back to that. It's been really great, but I'm so excited for 2014. I'm going to dedicate it completely and entirely to music â€" touring and making a new album. Possibly releasing one.”

As for what she’ll miss most about the gig, Lovato gushed, “Being able to sit next to Kelly and Paulina and see them twice a week, and also helping mentor the contestants.”

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment