Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Miley Cyrus Shares Post-Shower Selfie

Miley Cyrus Shares Post-Shower Selfie

Taking pleasure in the small things, Miley Cyrus shared yet another revealing snapshot to her social media followers on Thursday evening (December 19).

The "We Can't Stop" hitmaker took to her Twitter account with a makeup-free selfie, donning nothing but a white towel.

"#turntupshowertime," Miley tweeted.

As previously reported by GossipCenter, the 21-year-old singer revealed the true reason behind her tongue wagging grin.

"I get embarrassed to take pictures. That's actually the truth," Miley said in her "10 Most Fascinating People" interview with Barbara Walters.

Miss Cyrus continued, "I'm so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me, and I just don't know how toâ€"I don't know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don't know what else to do."

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment