Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Jennifer Lawrence Discusses Butt Plugs on "Conan"

Jennifer Lawrence Discusses Butt Plugs on "Conan"

Making a flashy appearance on "Conan" tonight (December 18), Jennifer Lawrence chatted about her new film "American Hustle," as well as sharing a few funny stories of her own.

The "Catching Fire" cutie told the late night host that if she weren't an actress, she would want to be a hotel maid, which launched her into a tell-all tale about a maid coming across her stash of butt plugs in one of her hotel rooms!

"This is actually really funny," the 23-year-old said. "Somebody as a joke bought me a bunch of butt plugs. It’s a long story. I had a copious amount of butt plugs. Tons of butt plugs!"

Jennifer continued, saying, "All different kinds of colors and the maid was coming so I was like, 'well I’ll just shove this under the bed so she doesn’t see all these butt plugs.' She might not know they are for a joke."

"Then I came back and all of them were brought out of the bed and were in this beautiful display on my bedside table," she added. "I think she knew what she was doing. They were under the bed. I wanted to leave a note like, 'not mine' or 'bought as joke.'

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment