Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Justin Bieber Drops “Change Me” Track: Listen Here!

Justin Bieber Drops “Change Me” Track: Listen Here!

Kicking off the week with a brand new song, Justin Bieber released “Change Me” late last night with an announcement via Twitter.

The “Beauty and a Beat” singer tweeted, “And @iTunesMusic is on it today. It’s out early. Get it up there! Thanks. #musicmondays #changeme.”

“Change Me” is the latest in Bieber’s #MusicMondays campaign, following in the footsteps of “All That Matters,” “Heartbreaker,” “Hold Tight,” “Bad Day,” “All Bad,” “PYD,” and “Rollercoaster.”

On the track, Justin sings, “Girl, I’m ready, if you’re ready, now/Ooh, is it ever gonna be? If you’re with it, then I’m with it, now/To accept all responsibility/I’d go out of my way
To live by the words that you say/I don’t wanna be the same/Maybe you could change me/ Maybe you could change me/Maybe you could be the light/That opens up my eyes/Make all my wrongs right/Change me, change me.”


Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment