Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Paul Walker’s Father, Fans & Matt Damon All React to Sudden Death

Paul Walker’s Father, Fans & Matt Damon All React to Sudden Death

Tinseltown is still shocked at the news that Paul Walker passed away over the weekend in a fiery car crash, and grieving father Paul Walker Sr. opened up to Los Angeles’ CBS2 on Sunday (December 1).

Mr. Walker shared, "I'm just glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. And he would say the same thing to me. Paul’s brothers are all taking it pretty hard."

He continued, "His heart was so big. I was proud of him every day of his life,” noting that the family has received plenty of love from their close pals. “You can't beat friends at a time like this."

As for his son’s daughter Meadow, Walker Sr. noted “[He told me] ‘I want to take a hiatus. She's just 15 and I don't have much more time to be with her.’ Then boom, he got another movie. He would say, 'I don't know what to do.’”

Even Matt Damon has been troubled by Walker’s death. On Sunday (December 1) the “Adjustment Bureau” hunk arrived at LAX International Airport and told the paparazzi, “That’s f*cking horrible.”

Paul’s fans have set up a massive vigil in Valencia, California at the site of the accident, piling flowers, candles, photos, and other various items in memory of the “Fast and the Furious” star. Reportedly, co-star Tyrese Gibson has visited the memorial.


Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment