Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Bar Refaeli: Bikini-Clad Babysitter!

Bar Refaeli: Bikini-Clad Babysitter!

She makes millions of dollars flaunting her flawless figure in front of the camera, but Bar Refaeli isn’t above babysitting for a friend when the need arises.

The Israeli-born supermodel posted a photo to her Instagram account on Tuesday (November 26) to show her fans she’s good with kiddos.

Sporting a beautiful blue bikini, Bar captioned, “THE BABYSITTER @valemicchetti I'm in love with Emily Sophia Adler.”

Ms. Refaeli recently admitted that she hasn’t had any luck in the romance department as of late. “I don’t understand it. I’m okay. I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?”

“I’m looking for someone serious, who I can set up home with. Someone who comes from a warm, loving family like mine, who has values like mine.”

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment