Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Gisele Bundchen: Vogue Brazil December 2013 Beauty

Gisele Bundchen: Vogue Brazil December 2013 Beauty

Continuing to prove she’s one of the sexist models in the world, Gisele Bundchen soaked up the spotlight by fronting the December 2013 issue of Vogue Brazil magazine.

The former Victoria’s Secret Angel looked absolutely stunning in sexy pajama wear for the Giampaolo Sguria-shot spread as she dished about the publication’s new photo shoot and revealed her big plans for this holiday season.

“I think the theme of this photo shoot is really interesting,” Gisele explained. “Because it shows the glamorous side and also the relaxed one.”

“A woman can look powerful in a party, but when she arrives at home all she wants is to be comfortable,” she added.

In regards to her upcoming Christmas, Miss Bundchen states that this year will be less chaotic than the previous years. “For me the end of the year is always a time to reflect and recharge my energies. I like to relax with my family, so I’ll stay with my husband [Tom Brady] and kids in Boston.”

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment