Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Kanye West: I'd Change My Last Name for Kim

Kanye West: I'd Change My Last Name for Kim

It seems no matter what the situation, Kanye West doesn’t let things bother him when it comes to his relationship with his fiancé Kim Kardashian.

During an interview with radio host Charlamagne the God of Power 105’s Breakfast Club, the 36-year-old rapper revealed he doesn't care if people refer to him as a Kardashian.

When asked if it bothers him being called “Kanye Kardashian,” the “Heartless”hitmaker stated, “Man Imma tell you something, at nighttime when I go to bed with my girl, I would change my last name.”

Also discussing his overly criticized music video “Bound 2,” Mr. West explained, “I wanted it to look as phony as possible. I wanted the clouds to go in one direction, the mountains to go in another direction. I wanted the horses to go over there because I wanted to show that this is ‘The Hunger Games.’"

“I wanted to show you that this is the type of imagery that’s being presented to all of us. And the only difference is a black dude in the middle of it,” he added.

Although Kanye didn’t mention is reaction to Seth Rogen and James Franco’s parody of “Bound 2,” Kim told her followers there was only smiles when it came to watching the video.

“@Sethrogen Kanye says what's up! He loves u guys! He laughed so hard at this," Kim tweeted on earlier this week.



Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment