Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

Marion Cotillard: Marvelous in Marrakesh

Marion Cotillard: Marvelous in Marrakesh

Stepping out for a swanky affair, Marion Cotillard arrived at the opening ceremony of the Marrakesh International Film Festival in Morocco on Friday (November 29).

The "Dark Knight Rises" star looked pretty in a sleeveless long black and white patterned gown as she posed for pics on the red carpet.

In a recent issue of Elle in French, the 38-year-old actress spoke about her experience in the United States.

Asked about the American Dream, Marion shared, "I didn't become an actress with the aim of having a career in the US, my dream didn't have any geographical boundaries, but just after filming Tim Burton's 'Big Fish', I was looking forward to speaking the language fluently because my poor English from my school days was a problem on set. This love of English comes from my childhood, I grew up on American culture. Their music, cinema and literature were part of me."

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center

No comments:

Post a Comment